Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 410

Thread: Summer Dreaming

  1. #31
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A little jam music will set you free!

    Some Live "The String Cheese Incident" is amazing.
    Kickoff the weekend in fine style [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We are having Baby Zach's 1st Birthday party today.
    If the weather holds it will be a gala event.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Charlie,
    Holy Moly.... 1 year old already! Congrats!
    I know time is going to fly by with my little one too.
    I hope you have an excellent party. Kiss the baby for me.

  4. #34
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Happy birthday to Zach! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] Where did THAT year go?
    Next we know Luke will be a year old, eh CCfan?!?! [img]graemlins/plane.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img]
    How's everyone's Saturday going?
    No w*rking in the coal mine today!
    Have fun!!!
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

  5. #35
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACK!!! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm wiped out!!!!!
    I was a step ahed for a change [img]wink.gif[/img]
    I rented a moon bouncer and a pop a shot basketball game for the kids.
    They played in 1 spot, stayed entertained(not trashing the house), and the parents could party.

    Zach had nice number 1 watching a party through all kids eyes made it so much fun.

  7. #37
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Good morning folks!
    I sure wish it was Friday
    but it's NOT!
    A 3 day weekend next time though.
    That will be better because 2 days go by way to fast!
    Well...I owe I owe so off to w*rk I go!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #38
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I woke up this morning and immediately started thinking "wow...it's the last Two-Fer Tuesday in June." I have therefore opted for these here Two-Fer Tuesday Two_Ferz:
    Summer In The City_The Lovin' Spoonful [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]
    Summertime Blues_The Who [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

    Have a great Two-Fer Tuesday everyone!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  9. #39
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mr C, can you just imagine...365 days Zack will be twice as old... Kinda makes you go Hmmmmm
    Rog

  10. #40
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Life is good Ella.

    two fer

    Mike Keneally Band

    Derek Trucks Band

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic